Thursday, July 1, 2010

DIAMONDS & PEARLS


SIMPLY THE BEST (CARD)
by Mindy Miller a.k.a. Lemon Drop

COME FLY WITH ME, LET'S FLY, LET'S FLY AWAY

by Dana Tatar a.k.a. Pop Rocks

ROAD TRIP by our July Guest Ilaria Gianquinto
Ilaria a.k.a. Illy had the "Sweetheart Spotlight" in June with the yummy creations she made with her "Snap Crackle Pop" kit. She's an International Sweetheart all the way in Italy who gave us a chance and I was happy to welcome her with open arms. I love her messy artsy style type of work and get SO excited to see the next best thing she creates. You're going to LOVE her! Don't forget to visit her blog to check out all her latest works of art: http://myscrappindiaries.blogspot.com/.

1 JULY CHALLENGE
I would say Diamonds & Pearls are a girl's best friend....but really.....I'm not much of a jewelry person. I like to keep things low key and I don't even get my nails done or hair did.....not often anyway. When I do, it's nothing more than sticking in a hair piece and getting my feetsies in tip top shape.

What does all of that have to do with this challenge? Well.....people are always amazed at all those done up creations out there, not that they don't deserve it or anything BUT have you ever heard of "less is more?" We want YOU to show us that even the simplest of creations are all the rage too!

Create using anything but patterned paper, flowers and bling. Can you still come up with something that will wow!? I bet you can!

Want to show us what YOU can do? Playing along is as EASY as.....

1. Become a Sweetheart of C.S.D. by pressing on the FOLLOW button and rock our Link Badge on your blog (with a working link leading back to us).

2. Create a NEW blog posting with your creation for this C.S.D. challenge on your blog and tell your followers and readers about this challenge, the Blog Candy and our July sponsor, Ann Lenth, an Independant Memory Works Consultant. Don't forget to include a working link leading back to us. No Blog? That's cool! Just leave us a direct link to where it's posted online and/or email us your creation.

3. Leave a DIRECT LINK to your creation via Mister Linky by the due date-July 7, 2010.

Here's the prize this month!Contents of this prize include: 25 Days of Christmas Chipboard Album with Clear Acrylic Front Cover (10 pcs), 25 Days of Christmas Brad Assortment (15 pcs), 25 Days of Christmas 6x7 Decorative Edged Tablet (made to work with the chipboard album; includes 24 papers)-all by Little Yellow Bicycle. Also included is a package of Black Thickers from American Crafts.

Ann Lenth, Independant Memory Works Consultant has this Christmas in July kit to give away to one lucky July Winner! So play with us, we make it FUN!




4th of JULY SPECIAL

***Take $5.00 off each kit purchase made by July 4, 2010.***

4 comments:

Enri said...

Yay! for my dear friend Illy... I love her page ^_^
great challenge girls!!

val said...

I linked up my submission! I also made a post with a link back to your challenge and a pic of the prize on my blog!
http://allthingschula.blogspot.com/2010/07/new-challenges.html
I like the minimal idea behind this challenge! and let me tell ya it was a real challenge for me!!!!

Pinque Scrapbooking said...

This was a fun challenge it reminds me of what scrapbooking was like when I first started scrappin 4 years ago!!! Thanks for the challenge Keep them coming!!! Love the design team as well!

val said...

good luck girls!!!!
and thanks dt for the sweet comments! I heart you ladies!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin