Saturday, July 17, 2010

XMAS IN JULY

10 THINGS
by Myia Manghum a.k.a. Brown Sugar

FROKEN BUS
by Annika Prestwich a.k.a. Pink Coffee Bean
Our Guest this month was SO inspired by this challenge prompt, that she created 2 example layouts to share.
WISHES
HELLO SUNSHINE
by our July Guest Designer Ilaria Gianquinto

15-21 JULY CHALLENGE
He's making a list and checking it twice and he's going to find out who's been naughty or nice.

I must have been extra good this year because I'm getting my husband back a month earlier than expected from the sandbox (Iraq). I expect him home this weekend so that would be why I am late posting this challenge. On top of his arrival I have my mother and sisters coming all the way from Hawaii to visit and so my brain has been a little scattered.

Excuses aside, here is your next challenge:
For this challenge, all you have to do is include a list of some sort on your creation. Simple!

Want to show us what YOU can do? Playing along is as EASY as.....

1. Become a Sweetheart of C.S.D. by pressing on the FOLLOW button and rock our Link Badge on your blog (with a working link leading back to us).

2. Create a NEW blog posting with your creation for this C.S.D. challenge on your blog and tell your followers and readers about this challenge, the Blog Candy and our July sponsor, Ann Lenth, an Independant Memory Works Consultant.

No Blog? That's cool! Just leave us a direct link to where it's posted online and/or email us your creation.

3. Leave a DIRECT LINK to your creation via Mister Linky by the due date-July 21, 2010.

Here's the prize this month!
Our July challenge sponsor took a Christmas in July approach to her giveaway.





p.s. The Winner for JUNE will be announced with our next challenge. :-)




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the hubby coming home early! That's great.

Miss Jaster said...

Yay on the hubby coming home early! :) & what a great challenge!

kate blue said...

OMG-what good news! I know you are on Cloud TEN!!!

Jeanette Wallén said...

Uh-oh - went in to check the challenge and realized I've missed the due date. Well, well... :) I'll wait for next challenge instead! ;)

Hope you're having a very good time together with your family and YEY on getting your husband home earlier! :D

CarrieAnn said...

Thanks for the motivation to get my Christmas pictures out and get them scrapped! Looking forward to seeing some other great ideas too.

Everett Small Appliance Repair said...

Great blog I enjjoyed reading

Blog Widget by LinkWithin