Friday, January 1, 2010

We're ringing in the New Year with NEW Lollipop Girls

Please welcome our newest Lollipop Girls.....

Mindy Miller a.k.a. Lemon Drop


Audrey Yeager a.k.a. Chocolate Pretzel. She's sweet on the outside and twisted on the inside but we still love her!



Keely Yowler a.k.a. Peppermint Swirl

Sophia Allison a.k.a. Pink Tootsie


and



Christina Aiton a.k.a. Lemon Zinger


Dr. Annika Prestwich a.k.a. Pink Coffee Bean, Elina Koutsouradi a.k.a. Sour Puss, Melissa Ferguson a.k.a. Cupcake and I, Lynnette Davis a.k.a. Cherry Lolita are still here.

Please check back later for our 1st of the year blog challenge for you.

8 comments:

kate blue said...

congrats ladies! I'm sad that I didn't make it but SOOOO look forward to some fab challenges!!! Keep inspiring me!!!

Keely Livings said...

Congrats, gals! SO happy to be a Lollipop girl. We have so many great challenges in store for all of you.

Audrey Yeager said...

Wow I just LOVE everyone's LO's!!! You ladies truly inspire me....

AmesOx said...

Beautiful LO's ladies! Love your 'sweet' names too :) I am thrilled to be working on a team alongside these fabulous gals!!

Unknown said...

Congrats ladies love your work.
bye bye,Lean.

finnabair said...

Huge congrats to you all ladies!!!
I can't wait to see more of your creations :)

Sophia said...

So thrilled to be a LOLLIPOP gal and to be working with all of you talented ladies...WOOHOO, let the fun begin!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to you girls! I am blown away by your fabulous work, can't wait to see some more eye candy from you all :0)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin