Sunday, November 6, 2011

November Challenges


Sorry we were "away" for a month there. Life and school kind of took over.

You all took lots of Halloween pictures I hope?
I've got some challenges to help you use them up! :)

But first, meet our GDT! Crystal "Cadbury" Beshear
Isn't she just adorable? So is her scrappy style!



A Lil' About Me: When I'm not languishing seaside getting waited on hand & foot....Okay, who are we kidding, I live in Oklahoma and, as sad as it is to say, have never even seen the ocean, let alone languished by it. I'm a SAHM who is happily married, lives in the suburbs, loves her man, sometimes wants to throttle her amazing but 15 going on 30 year old son, adores our rescued fur baby, guzzles Mt. Dew by the gallons, worships the Lord & counts my blessings, thinks chocolate should be a food group in and of itself, wants to give a home to every animal in need, loves to read like there is no tomorrow, pretends to be Betty Crocker, and lives to create with paper. I began scrapping thanks to a kit from my mommy in law & haven't slowed down since. Creating, be it from home decor to cards, I am always happy and I also love the blog-o-sphere, where I've met so many amazingly talented (and super sweet) people! And not that I don't have enough to do already, but I seriously need to learn how to quilt. Seriously. Oh, by the way, I am so totally flippin' psyched to be here guest designing at Candy Shoppe Designs throughout November!

My Fave Candy: Cadbury Creme Eggs! I heard that in England you can find them year round & in bars, which is why I'm totally jealous! That so beats only eating your favorite candy one time of the year at Easter, or run the risk of looking crazy by buying massive amounts at the store to last all year. I guess here comes crazy!


And here are your challenges for this month!


Challenge 1: Monster Mash
Create a page featuring your favorite little (or big!) monsters or anyone in costume, cute or scary!

Kimmy's friend Lou was a zombie last Halloween!

Crystal's little monsters, scrapped with adorable banners...

Challenge 2: Trick or Treat
Create a page about your favorite Halloween/Thanksgiving/Fall Treat!

OR

About a trick or a joke you've played on someone!

Crystal created this lovely page, an ode to her favorite drink... Mmmmmmocha!

Kimmy's favorite Fall treat are these yummy cinnamon coated white chocolate caramel apples!


Challenge 3: Fall Foliage & Thankfulness
Use the colors orange, yellow, red, and/or brown & scrap about someone you love.


Kimmy scrapped this page about her daddy.

& Crystal is thankful for her mom! :)


Here's another page by MO :)


Join us in our challenges this month. Due December 6th. :)
You could win a spot on the LollipopShoppe Design Team!

Peace, Love, & Lollipops!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be trying to whip something fun up for this challenge...maybe 2 things!

What a great read Crystal! Thanks for creating such wonderful layouts! Fabulous!

Unknown said...

Here's what I've come up with!

http://momostamper.blogspot.com/2011/12/cute-as-button.html

Sherry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin