Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Butterscotch

We have a NEW Sweet Confection for you today....It's our "Butterscotch" kit....and it was inspired by our past DT Member "Butterscotch Scrapper." It's filled with 8 tantalizing papers including Hambly Woodgrain Overlay, White Cardstock, Glitter Chatterbox, K&Company and Autumn Leaves.

It also includes: Chatterbox Alphabet Stickers, Stitched Felt, Ribbons & Trims. As well coordinating blooms, buttons and other embellies to suit your fancy. Not to mention a Mini Wood Grain Frame for you to alter perhaps.
I'm loving the rich browns, Butterscotch yellows, dark greens and turquoise colors with white. These colors are so eye-catching together. It sort of reminds me of the old-fashioned See's candy store where they gave you a free Butterscotch lollipop at the door. I miss that place!
This kit is available now for just $35.00 + s&h!!!
To order, go to the Menu Bar where it says CONTACT US and email us your mailing address and paypal address to determine s&h. You must have Paypal to order.
CHECK OUT OUR NEWEST CHALLENGE HERE!!!

4 comments:

Scrapamum said...

You have to stop with all of these delicious kits!!! I just can't take it anymore, I think I have to buy a bunch!

Leah l'Orange said...

YOWZA. this kit has GOT to be one of my faves to date! SO hot.

Nicole Brenna said...

I love the colors and the wood pattern paper so cute... I wondered if the winner of last months challenges was posted? I must have missed it!

kate blue said...

ordering now :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin