Sunday, September 13, 2009

LAST CALL for "Striptease 101" Participants

Don't be shy! I'm sure you got what it takes. Please read the Striptease 101 Challenge Rules HERE. You have until tomorrow (14 September) @ Midnight to show us your Striptease to WIN this BLOG CANDY! Please post all entries under the Striptease 101 Challenge Post. Thank you!

If you haven't already, please also read the ABOUT US section to learn about the Point System. You'd want to gain as many points possible this month to have a better chance at winning the "Postcards from Paris" Kit from Bad Girls Kits.


4 comments:

Jenny B in Indy said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see who wins!!

Unknown said...

Hi I am not sure if this is the correct spot to poat my link for the "striptease101" challenge
Anyway i ahve it posted on my blog....it was fun using up all my strips......
thanks

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I finally posted!!!

" M " said...

Heres mine , Im off to work one the next challenge : P

http://scrapbooktherapybymak.blogspot.com/

Blog Widget by LinkWithin