Monday, September 7, 2009

Start Spreading the NEWS!!!!

Dear Sweethearts of C.S.D.,

As you may all know by now C.S.D.'s Official Launch took place on September 1st. That means that on September 16th Candy Shoppe Designs will be 16 days old. All the reason to celebrate BIG!!!

Candy Shoppe Designs will be hosting a SUPER Sweet 16 Blog Hop Challenge and you're all invited. Heck, bring your friends too! You'll all be in for a treat!

Start spreading the news by using this Special Announcement and make it link up to Candy Shoppe Designs.

The Blog Candy for the SUPER Sweet 16 Blog Hop Challenge will be SUPER Sweet! Here's a sneek peek of it......

16 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is going to be Sooooo much fun! Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait! =)

Lita said...

So looking forward to this! I've never done anything like this before and it is going to be toooo much fun!

Ginny said...

Can't wait, I blogged it!

elinaelina.typepad.com said...

It is going to be soooo much fun!!! Lots of fun blog hopping involved!!!

Jenny B in Indy said...

WHOO HOO! Can't wait!

zeffy said...

your blinkie looks great on my blog!!!

Jenna Ruth said...

Can't wait!! This is going to be fun!!!!

Merrilee said...

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

Paula Calvanico said...

Is that Deeta Von Teese? This blog is too cute!! Luvin the whole thing!

Paula Calvanico said...

Forgot to add, I'm rocking your link badge and your Sweet 16 with it linked as well!!

My blog -

http://miasognidolci.blogspot.com/

Paula

Monique Liedtke said...

This is going to be so much fun!! I blogged it!!

Blondeone said...

have added to my blog
love the new look

Kelsey-Old Account said...

How awesome!

I've blogged you ... added the badge ... added the sweet 16 - I think I went a little link crazy actually ...

I'm at:

http://scrappinscrappersscrappinbits.blogspot.com/

And IS that Dita Von Teese?! Too cool!

" M " said...

I put a post on my blog as well so please go check it out cuz I love this candy shop! : )

http://scrapbooktherapybymak.blogspot.com/

ellen s. said...

cool!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin