Monday, April 26, 2010

NEW LOLLIPOP GIRL DT ANNOUNCEMENT

I was sad to have to say my farewell's to Cupcake, Pink Tootsie and Peppermint Swirl but quickly thought to myself "Self, just put another DT CALL out there and find yourself replacements." So that is what I did.

I am more than happy to announce these NEW Lollipop Girls and I am pretty sure you are all eager to see who made it on the team as well. So, say hello to my little friends.......Sugar, spice and all that nice stuff to the side.....these newest members are also made of courage, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent and guts and I am PROUD to call them my newest Lollipop Girls.

We all want to thank each and every one of you for taking the time it took to apply. We would gladly open up our Candy Shoppe doors for all of you talented folk if we had the room.

We will be having a NEW DT CALL in the next few months and for those that are still interested we encourage you to re-apply. Sometimes it takes that extra determination and to prove that....this happens to be the newest members 2nd or more try to get on this DT. So, with that said....stick around, show us your dedication and try, try again!

16 comments:

allyson joy said...

Oh my goodness!!! I'm soooooo happy and excited and honored!!!! Yay!!!!! Thanks for the spot on the DT - I already can't wait to get started!!!!! Weeeeeeeee!!! Here we go!!!
{xoxo} ally

Jeanette Wallén said...

Congratulations to the new DT members!!!!! What an honour! :D

AmesOx said...

Congrats ladies!!! I can't wait to work with you all! We are going to have SO much fun....for reals!

Jeanette Wallén said...

I realised I screwed up a bit... In my application I wrote that I WAS a true sweetheart and a follower - I was sure of that. But when I checked it now - I was not!!! :o So sorry - my mistake!!

Adrienne Pierce said...

YAY! Congrats!! Can't wait to see the new DT's work on here!!!

Cassie said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Sophia said...

Congrats to the new DT...you will love it here, I sure enjoyed my 4 months!!!

Scrapamum said...

Congrats ladies! Can't wait to see all of the great projects!

Dana Tatar said...

I couldn't be more excited! Congrats to the new DT members! I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone better!

Zoa said...

congrats to the new DT!! Looking forward to seeing the new challenges & how they interpret them! :)

Audrey Yeager said...

YAY! COngrats to the new ladies! So excited to work with you!

Myia Shantrice said...

OMG! Thank you so much! This is an honour,I am so proud to be apart of this awesome team! Looking forward to some crazy fun!!!!1

April Hummert said...

Congrats, girls!!

Keely Livings said...

BIG CONGRATS, ladies! I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to see what you create.

Taj White said...

Whoohoo!! Congrats ladies, can't wait to see what you all rock out!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to all you girls!
Look forward to seeing your gorgeous work!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin