Tuesday, April 27, 2010


Hop on over to Snap Crackle Pops blog, become a follower and leave her a comment under her BLOGIVERSARY post and share your favorite party memory.
By doing so, you could WIN "The Sweet Emporium." It's been a whole year that Snap Crackle Pop has been blogging and I'm sure the rest of you can agree with me when I say "The blogging world is lucky to have her around."
Also, hop on over to Chocolate Pretzel's blog and wish her a Happy Birthday. Today she's how old?? LOL Kidding, kidding! Real women don't tell!
Happy Birthday Chocolate Pretzel and Congratulations Snap Crackle Pop!

p.s. There are still a few days left for you to submit creations for our current challenge being sponsored by The Scarlet Lime. Click HERE to check it out!


Audrey Yeager said...

Oh geez!!!! Thanks so much!! This pretzel is getting stale....:)
I'm not as crunchy as I used to be!

Darlene Servolini said...

Thanks for linking me this site! ITS GREAT!!!!!!!!!

BTW I was the very lucky person to win this FANTASTIC kit! :D :D :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin