In this LO she used the Webster's Pages patterned paper in the kit as her base. She incorporated the mini frame and even altered it with the Basic Grey Bling. Notice the custom button and ribbon she ruffled and tucked neatly behind the frame? Who would have thought to layer this way?? Genious! To make her white title stand out even more she outlined part of the Thickers alphas with a black pen. Smart! This was the Basic Grey Flower Bling in the kit. She created it into a butterfly by borrowing some of the bling (that she used on her mini frame). Such a clever idea! Also, notice the butterfly shadow-look images in the background? She stenciled that using the negative paper of punched butterflies. LOVES! 2. FOR YOU Here's a card she made with the leftover papers/embellies.
3. GRADARA In this LO she used the backside of the Cosmo Cricket patterned paper as her base. For the beehive look pattern she used sequin waste as a stencil. She cut up some of the "b" and "p" letters to make enough of the "a" letters that she needed.
Here's a card she made with the leftover papers/embellies.
5. Tradizione She used the 7gypsies patterned paper as her base in this one. To add an even edgier look she Glimmer Misted it, splashed some white ink on it and even did the sequin waste technique she did in the previous LO I shared of hers. She also stamped a scalloped border on it for a more interesting look.
She added a scalloped edge to the Hambly Overlay and layered the custom buttons. Her fav. was the gnome button!
I'm loving how she added the K&Company Gems to the custom buttons and also how she placed them sparingly throughout her LO.
I love the fact that she is never at a loss for words. She makes sure to add some type of journaling on all of her layouts and I think it makes such a strong statement. Notice how she added white paint to the photo before journaling directly on the photograph? This is so the dark ink doesn't get lost with the dark background and is easily readable.
6. 28 Here's a card she made with the leftover papers/embellies.
7. April 13, 2008 Here she used the Autumn Leaves patterned paper as her base and she splattered some black ink on it. She added a bunch of leftover strips of paper and added faux stitching.
Again, she outlined the Thickers with a black pen.
9. ILLY I LOVE how she outlined her LO using the Hambly in this one.
This would be the negative butterfly piece she used to create those shadow-look butterflies. Nothing goes to waste with this girl!
Notice all the journaling she adds? She wont ever forget this moment!
10. HAPPY B*DAY Here's another card she created using the leftover papers/embellies.
11. THE VIEW
She used the Colorbok paper as her base in this one. Check out that view!
To help the acetate pieces stand out a little more she added white acrylic paint to the edges.
She took the vintage plaid trimming and created a handmade flower from it. Beautiful!
Want to know the best part? She says she still has leftovers after all these 11 creations were made. WOW! I think she rocked this kit to it's fullest potential and to hear that there is still some product left from the kit amazes me.
After her review on Scrapbooking Club Cafe the kit ended up selling out. Good News though.....I've created a "Snap Crackle Pop" Substitute Kit that resembles the original and the first person to contact us with their payment of $37.50 + s&h will receive this last "Snap Crackle Pop" Kit. This is the LAST ONE!