I thought this was the perfect time to incorporate rain/tear drops into our creations this month. The saying goes...."April showers bring May flowers" and I do think it's a good way to symbolize the changes taking place at C.S.D. In April we're all saying our goodbyes to each other but come May we'll be welcoming 3 new girls to the team and it will be a joyous time once again.
Here are the oh-so-inspiring layouts from the Lollipop Girls in no particular order:
"Hello Spring" by KitKat
"Rainkist" by Lemon Zinger
"A shower is a luxury" by Chocolate Pretzel
"Happiness is to hold flowers in both hands" card by Lemon Drop
"Happy Spring" by Cupcake
"Miss You" card by Peppermint Swirl
"When it RAIMS, it pours!" by Cherry Lolita
*Her name is Raime
Here's the Blog Candy this month from our April sponsor Scarlet Lime.Want a chance to win it?
Here's what you'll have to do:
1. Press that FOLLOW button on the left sidebar and become a Sweetheart of C.S.D.
2. Post the C.S.D. link badge on the sidebar of your blog with a link leading back to us.
3. Create a NEW blog posting for this C.S.D. challenge on your blog and tell your followers and readers about this challenge, the Blog Candy and our April sponsor. Be sure to have a link leading back here.
4. Create a NEW project for this specific challenge. It must be NEW as of 4/15/10. You can create anything (a LO, a card, an altered item, etc.).
Challenge rules are:
1. To incorporate rain and/or tear drops on your creations.
2. Leave a DIRECT LINK to your creation via Mister Linky.
3. Create a blog post dedicated to C.S.D. with your challenge submission and tell us the story behind it.
4. Leave a comment under this posting letting us know you have done all of the above once you have.
Challenge Due: 4/30
Just 7 more days for you to apply to be on the Lollipop Girl Design Team. More information HERE!